Sunday, January 6, 2013

I'll Always Be A Mountain Hippie at Heart...

I have loved these last 8 years living in Colorado, but I have received a job opportunity and it is going to relocate me to Western New York. I will still be able to get out to Colorado pretty regularly, but this new adventure should lead to some great new fishing as well. It will be great to dust off my spey rods, tie more intruders and finally have good smallmouth fishing again. 

I'll miss my CO peeps and we will still get to fish throughout the year, it will just involve a plane now. So stay tuned for some interesting new topics on the Sip.
________________________________________________________

1 comment:

  1. The smallmouth fishing is great, and you probably wont be too far from Steelhead land, which is another plus.

    ReplyDelete