Saturday, October 19, 2013

Updated... New Toy...



So... the old jon boat I got a while back ended up turning into a dumpster fire of a situation. The guy that sold it to me ended up not having a title. So I had to go to his house twice to return the boat. The first time, it was heated and he refused to take my money back.

Eventually, with the help of the court system, I got my money back. It must have been fate, as this gem showed up right after. It is a duck boat designed by Scott Boats out of Ontario. Similar to a Towee boat out of Wisconsin, just without all of the bells and whistles.

So far, I have had two people standing and casting flies out of it. I have even shot guns out of it. It's extremely stable for a skinny boat. It also pushes 20mph with the little Merc I put on it. Enough to make your butt pucker a little bit.

Life is good.

_________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. Great set up. I love how rugged the trailer is. Makes my wheels look so whimpy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Riley. If it were less rugged looking, I probably wouldn't have went all off road with it and broke off a taillight already. lol

      Delete