Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Is It Really That Time Already?


























This time of the year is bittersweet. Some of the best sippin spots start to get snowed in and you can feel winter in the air. This was my last trip to this spot for a while because I don't see any vehicles being able to get  to it any time soon. I can already envision myself dressed like the Stay-Puff Marshmellow man to fish crowded tailwaters simply because I have no other choice. It's that, or just go skiing instead. Yesterday, I found myself tying midges... MIDGES for Christ sakes! Oh well, I got a big streamer trip planned this week and hopefully winter will subside, if only for a little bit longer.

1 comment:

  1. Right? I don't know how it's November already, and I have over a foot of snow at my house, freshly fallen today. Love the photos, and here's to being "Stay-Puff Marshmellow men." Cheers.

    ReplyDelete