Monday, January 30, 2012

Let's Get This Party Started


Fly Nation Season 2 Trailer - Lake St. Joseph Gators from Fly Max Films on Vimeo.

I use to do a yearly trip to Northwest Ontario for pike fishing every year. We always caught a lot of fish and I miss going on it dearly. Since moving to Colorado, I dont fish for pike or musky nearly enough. Not that we don't have them, in fact, we have pretty decent fishing for them here. It just never has been the same for me though.

This weekend... that all changes. The clip above, compliments of Fly Max Films, got me pumped for this weekend's festivities. I'm off to the vise... because pike flies don't tie themselves.
__________________________________________________________________________

1 comment:

  1. First time here...digging the blog , lots of good stuff. I'll be following along.

    ReplyDelete