Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hope Springs Eternal



I think it's safe to say that spring is here in Colorado. The snow is gone on the front range and bugs are popping even in the high country. Instead of hoping for more size 24 midges, I can reasonably expect to find at the very least some baetis. It's nice to know that bigger hatches, big streamers and warm weather are on the horizon. Now, i'm not foolish enough to think that we wont get another random snow shower, but the snow is fighting a losing battle. We won the battle of winter once again. 

I am going to go tie some dry flies...
________________________________________________________________________

3 comments:

  1. Yes! Dry flies!!! Huzzah! I need to tie some up too. Beautiful brown, by the way. And how's the practicing coming along? =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been! I have a lesson tonight, in fact. Our teacher told us to start bringing in beer too. Life is good!

      Delete