Sunday, December 11, 2011

It's Better Than Coal In Your Stocking























I have tried not to do any "gear review" posts on here, but with Christmas around the corner, I figured I would help you kiddos out. I know that every Christmas I go insane trying to figure out what to get people and my family always has trouble buying stuff for me. Every year I tell them, "just go to the fly shop and pick me up a bunch of junk", this always leaves me with hot pink threads and hemos. Every year I struggle on what to tell them, so they always end up getting me stuff that I already have or isn't very useful.

This year is different. After my friends at Clear Cure Goo sent me a starter kit of their products, I now know what to have my family get me. I have been tying bugs with this stuff all month and cant get enough of it, so I put my holiday order in for some of their additional products (i'm getting the brushable and hydro). It's way easier than epoxy and looks awesome.

A kit comes with:
1 LED Light.
1 Clear Cure Goo Thick Syringe 10ml
1 Clear Cure Goo Thin Syringe 10ml
$49.99



Check out all of their products at www.clearcuregoo.com
_________________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment